Sunday, August 2, 2015

Moments To Cherish

Today I would like to share a layout featuring my husband and his Dad.


This photo was taken when my husband was just under a year old on a very happy occasion!

Here are some closeups....


I created the circles on my background by dipping some found objects in craft paint.


The title is a Silhouette cut file.


I added another paint circle to the bottom cluster.


Here is the sketch I used for inspiration from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits.


I was also inspired by the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge #47 - Music Notes
and
Silhouette Challenges #28 - Anything Goes

Product List - Teresa Collins - Now & Then paper, die cuts & chipboard, Tim Holtz metal arrow, 
Bo Bunny chipboard clock, Michael's music note clip, Studio Calico wood veneer,


Thanks for stopping by - I hope everyone in Canada is enjoying their long weekend!
Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely memories...I'm sure your husband appreciated this 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment. I love it.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment. I love it.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment. I love it.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and lovely memories, love all the embellishments.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining the Silhouette Challenges for August!

    Such a special page for a sweet memory! Love that touch of red with your sentiment!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete