Sunday, March 1, 2015

Remember Today - Stuck? March 1 DT Reveal

Another turn of the calendar to reveal March 1st, so we are that much closer to Spring! But today it is time for the Stuck? Sketches Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout....


My layout features my daughter's ever growing puppy, Boston. These photos are from when he was 3 months old. It was a very special day for Sara...but we will have to share that later! Hence the title....


I used two Heidi Swapp title stickers for my title surrounded by the matching star & heart.
The cut file that I used is a freebie from 17 Turtles that I cut in two different sizes.


I added some Martha Stewart sparkle texture medium to the background to mimic snow.
The papers are all Fancy Pants. The chipboard arrows are Heidi Swapp.

Here is Laura's sketch....


Make sure to play along and link up your creations before the end of March for a chance at a fabulous prize from one of our generous sponsors!





Stay Crafty!!!


3 comments:

  1. This puppy is the cutest, and OMG he is getting big. Love the layout and your circular embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and cute! LOVE how you interpreted the circles on the sketch! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, fabulous use of die cutting and the texture paste! I learned something new about that stuff this week - remind me to share it with you. Thank you for all your inspiration to the Stuck?! Sketches followers!

    ReplyDelete