Thursday, January 1, 2015

Baby's 1st Christmas - Stuck?! January 1, 2015 DT Reveal

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

It is hard to believe that 2015 is here....where does the time go?

Well for the first Stuck? Design Team Reveal for 2015, I am stepping back a few years for my layout.
I choose photos taken of my daughter's first Christmas, - in 1988!

Here is my layout.....



My how time flies....this seems like just yesterday! 26 years later her boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed! How AWESOME is that?

Here are some closeup shots.....


All the papers, stickers and die cuts are Simple Stories and a bit of AC Cardstock for my title.
The wood veneer clock is from Maya Road.


I used a couple of cut files to complete my title.


The metal piece and red flair is from my ScrapMuch? monthly kit club (as were the papers). The wood veneer ladies and stars are from Studio Calico.


Here is Laura's fabulous sketch....



The sponsors this month are Big Picture Classes - $30 Gift Card 


and Scrapmatts - 2 large pieces of chipboard.

So be sure to link up your creations by January 29th for a chance at one of these fabulous prizes.



Happy New Year! Stay Crafty!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love this layout!! Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Happy news indeed! Congratulations! Fabulous layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete