Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Grand Fun

Today I would like to share a layout that I created with a free cut file from Paper Issues for their new CUT IT OUT LINK PARTY. They provide you with a free cut file and you create a layout with it....how fun is that?

Here is my layout....


I just love this cut file!!!!

And some closeups....



Product list - papers by Authentique, Core'dinations and Carta Bella (stickers too). Alphas by Basic Grey and the Sea Horse charm is from my stash.

Check out this fun challenge!
 
I was also inspired by the challenge at Paper Girl's Challenge #66 Anything Goes!

Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. We approve all things nautical!! <3 Thank you for playing along and linking up to Paper Issue's die cutting Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page, three of my favourite faces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete