Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love You This Much GG

Today I would like to share a layout that I created with Valentine papers, but it is a Christmas layout!

The pictures were taken Christmas Day with my Mom playing Santa. Everyone has to get their picture taken with her before they can open their gift. This has been a long standing tradition in our family. The two pictures are with my grandsons and GG.


And some closeup shots.....




I used the sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch #58 Sketch This Out."Sketch This Out!" feature - one sketch, one set of products, three designs. The sketch is one of the talent Laura Whitaker's!


I would also like to submit this to My Mind's Eye February Challenge. The challenge is to use one of their collections to showcase "All you need is love".

I used the new Cupids Arrow No.14 collection of papers and stickers and embellies from my Scrapmuch? February Kit Club kit which you can find the info here. I also used some MME washi tape.

Have a scrapping good day!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Sandy, love the way you embellished and you large title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this layout - not only is the layout well-balanced, but you used Valentine paper for a Christmas-themed layout!! Awesome! Always love me some versatility!! ;) Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete