Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Sky's the Limit

For this morning's post, I have a layout that I created using the August Kit Club Sketch for Scrapmuch? Here is the sketch....
 

 
I wanted to use the paper that came with the kit that had the hot air balloons on the top left corner (because I LOVE HOT AIR BALLOONS), so I changed things up a bit on my layout!
 
Take a look......
 
 
The title that came with the kit was perfect for my photos! Papa and Mason were having this tender moment recently at a family function. Without knowing what the two were talking quietly about, I snapped about 6 pictures, which are all awesome photos! To me it looks like Papa was telling Mason that the world is his to do and become whatever his little heart desires.....The Sky's the Limit.
 
I found out afterwards that Mason wanted to go play, so Papa said.....Go Play and the beautiful smiles returned!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, love that you highlighted the hot air balloons. The photos are perfection with this title too! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... just adorable ... love the popped up balloons ... looks like it is really just one in motion! Great layout Sandy!

    ReplyDelete