Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Over the Edge Birthday Card

Today I would like to share with you a card I created for Boys Rule Scrapbook Challenge. The challenge is to create a layout (or project) with any element of it over the edge or off the page.....it's about creating without keeping in the space....overlapping elements and not perfectly aligned edges or elements, ....anything not perfect...

I chose to try this on a Birthday Card I was making for our Grandson's 7th Birthday. Take a look but don't show Aiden! LOL!

 
I used the new Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day line. The embossed cardstock is Core Impressions Jillibean Soup Collection. Letters - October Afternoon

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I am sure your sweet grandson will love this! Thanks for linking up with BR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ... love the embossed cardstock!

    ReplyDelete