Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Girlie's Quarter Century!

Today I am sharing a double layout that I created using a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy (from July that I didn't get done in time to enter) and the adjoining page from July Sketchy Challenge for Canadian Scrapbooker (which again I did not complete on time-LOL). The two sketches were perfect to put together to make a double layout celebrating my daughter's 25th Birthday.

I created it with the colours from Scrapmuch? Colour Challenge which you can find here.

Here are the colours.....
 
And here is the layout I created....
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow these two sketches do look,fab together, go you! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? , always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great way to combine the sketches ... and a great title (as always!) ... love that accordian flower too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great idea combing two sketches. It made a beautiful double page layout! The colours for this challenge worked great with your pictures and I LOVE that title!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete