Sunday, June 9, 2024

Papa’s Truck - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends, it is time for the latest Design Team reveal from Lasting Memories Layout ChallengesJill is hosting the challenges for the month of June. She thought it would be fun to focus on a few of our favourite things this month. Here is today’s challenge -  Favourite tool - Use your favourite die cutter, stencils, cutting device, pens/marker-whatever is your go-to tool.

Here is my layout…

I used a couple of my favourite tools, my Fiskar border punch and my WeR Memory Keepers Tag Board for this adorable layout of our youngest grandson in Papa’s Vintage Truck!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with  us!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment