Sunday, June 16, 2024

CANDY - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends and it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT RevealJill is hosting the challenges for June and she thought it would be fun to focus on a few of our favourite things this month. Today’s challenge is Favourite holiday - Showcase your favourite holiday - Christmas in July or Canada Day or any other holiday as your theme.

Here is my layout…


I choose Halloween as the holiday to create a layout of. This is my Dad and my two boys many years ago! What a blast from the past! I used my patterned papers and embellishments from my stash!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share them with us! We would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment