Sunday, October 15, 2023

You Rock - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal . We are continuing with the theme of focusing on the years that have just finished or about to start. Today’s challenge is - Family Sports or Hobbies

Scrapbook something sporty or a hobby you or your family like to pursue.

Here is my layout….


 I chose to create a layout of my Grandson being sporty! I wish you could see this little sweetie’s face! He is loving riding his little bike and at the same time he is imitating his dog! Trooper has an underbite! So darned cute!!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and then stop back and share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment