Sunday, October 22, 2023

Best Time Ever - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal . We are continuing with the theme of focusing on the years that have just finished or about to start. Today’s challenge is - New Stash.

Use something that's new in your craft stash: a new dye, punch, paper, etc.
Here is my layout….

I used the 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere Cluster Kit! I just love these cluster kits. I didn’t have any 49 and Market paper that was the right colours, so I grabbed a couple from my stash that worked perfectly! The old with the new went together perfectly!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and then be sure to share your designs with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment