Sunday, October 24, 2021

Family - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good Morning Everyone, time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Famous Designers for the month of October. Today's challenge is:

Use Vicki Boutin products or adopt her style.  Vicki tends to use bold colors, and lots of mixed media.  You can see a sample of Vicki's layouts on the Lasting Memories Blog. Vicki is also from Southern Ontario, Canada, just like me!

Here is my layout:


I used the Vicki Boutin Storytelling line that I received with my Scrapbook and Cards Sampler. Awesome line. I also used one of Vicki Boutin's stencils on my background with Prima Marketing Stone Effect Paste. The Family title was a bonus item in the sampler pack. I did lots of fussy cutting.

On the back of the layout, I created a pocket and placed inside the beautiful card that my sister made me for my retirement and the special letter that my Bestie wrote to me. Treasures kept forever!!!


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share them with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Craty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Special memories and a loving day!!! All for you!!!
    Very nice layout indeed💖

    ReplyDelete