Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Fall Harvest

 After a few soggy, drab days it looks like the sun might be able to poke through the clouds today. Until then I would like to share a Fall layout with you….


 My grandson just loves to help Nana in the garden, but especially at harvest time. Pumpkins are his favourite to keep an eye on!

I was inspired by the October 24th sketch from The Studio Challenges.


And the challenge at Use Your Stuff to do a layout about Halloween or Pumpkins, I of course chose Pumpkins!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and what a cute photo. Thanks for playing along with us this month at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - love the paper you used (I might have that paper...) Thanks for playing at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at UYS. This is lovely,Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sweet picture! I love the embellishments. This is a special layout!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete