Sunday, July 29, 2018

Road Trip - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning everyone, it is time for a new theme at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. We are starting the August challenges just a few days early. The theme for August is "Transportation" and today's challenge is Cars - show us one or more cars on your layout.

Here is my layout....


This photo was taken last year as we left for the cottage. We were all packed into the van and ready for a Road Trip!

Here are a couple of closeups....


I used my July Counterfeit Kit to create my layout. The background paper is from Echo Park - Jack & Jill and the rest of the papers, stickers and embellies are from MME - Happy Camper. The alphas are October Afternoon.


I used the Sketch #333 from Sketches In Thyme as my starting point. I reversed the location of the photos to suit my photos.

 

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations. We would love to see what you create for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the background paper and design. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a "thing" for map papers and don't think this one ever made it into ym stash! I love it and the whole layout is such fun! Great job and thanks so much for being an awesome guest over at CKC this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a road trip with a loving family to a loving family!!! Great photos and great layout!!! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete