Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Catching Up on December Daily

Good afternoon everyone, today I would like to share with you a couple of pages in my December Daily. I only have my journalling left and I was inspired by the sketches from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.


I attached my card to the back of my page.

Here is the Sketch #105 that I used for this card.


And here is my photo folder that will tuck into the pocket.


And the photo folder tucked in below.


December 9th was a busy day for us, so I created several pages to capture all of our fun activties.
Here is my second card attached to my page.


The sketch #106 that inspired me.


One of the photos from our local Santa Claus Parade.


And here it is tucked into place.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your December Daily album! After seeing your layouts it makes me ready to get started on this year's album and I haven't fully decided if I am for sure going to make one. Your cards on your layouts look great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SITPLS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Daily album is so cool and well done!!!

    ReplyDelete