Monday, July 17, 2017

Ottawa 2016

Happy Monday everyone...it is a happy one for me as I am on holidays. I have a layout to share with you....it came together quickly...I saw the sketch this morning and I opened some goodies that I received for a challenge (thanks Lori) and knew I had to use both.

Here is my layout...


These photos are from our trip to Ottawa last summer.

Here are some closeups...


I used this free cut file - Hand Drawn Circles from Juliana Michaels.



Product List: AC Cardstock, Elle's Studio - Live Laugh Love 6x6 paper pack & Bits and Pieces, and thickers.

Here is Leslie's fabulous sketch for today at The Memory Nest - Make It Monday No.92



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy-I love the use of the green here-all 4 PP are perfect together as the squares! Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete