Monday, July 17, 2017

More Project Life Cards

Hi I am back today to share a couple more Project Life Style Cards.


Aren't they fun...just the perfect addition to some Project Life pages that I am working on.

Here is each one closer up....


I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style #79. 


And the other....


And the sketch #78 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.


And here are the cards in their full Pocket Pages....


Sorry for the glare on these shots...I haven't quit figured out how to photograph in the plastic pages and not get a glare.







Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - all of your cards turned out so cute! I love that you made the pre-made cards your own. They all look fantastic together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete