Sunday, May 19, 2024

Who Are You Going To Call? - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends and welcome to the this week’s Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal .    Sometimes when the mojo is lacking, it's good to look at something that will get the creative juices flowing. This month, we are going to be inspired by four things that will hopefully get us scrapping away! Be sure to share your inspiration when you post your layout. Today's Challenge is Be inspired by a Movie of your choice.

Here is my layout…


I was inspired by the Ghostbusters Movies and hence my title! So long story short….I had been hearing a scratching noise coming from the fireplace for days. The dog could hear it as well. My husband…not so much. Fast forward to Easter Weekend and we were expecting a house full of family! I shared my story with our oldest son and lo and behold he takes a picture down a small crack and two beady little eyes are looking up! It was a Mama raccoon and her babies. I called an animal rescue company and the price was outrageous! So….Who Are You Going To Call? Oldest son and Hubby! They extracted  them all successfully and Mama moved them to the abandoned chimney on our garage! A much better place for the furry family!


Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment