Sunday, February 25, 2024

My Love - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday friends and welcome to the this week’s Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal . Design team member Cheryl will be hosting our February challenges. As we celebrate Valentine's Day this month, Cheryl thought it would be fun to focus on things that go together! For the last challenge of February be inspired by famous couple Barbie and Ken by using an item for every letter of their names.

Here is my layout…


This is what I used for the challenge to scrap this fabulous picture of my hubby on our recent trip to the sunny south! B-Brad, A-arrow, R-ribbon, B-Brad, I-ink, E-enamel dots, &-ampersand, K-key, E-ephemera, N-numbers.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us! 
Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment