Sunday, November 26, 2023

Leaves - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

  Good morning friends, it’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT RevealThis month we  have been focusing on things for which we're thankful, a gratitude list with a scrappy twist! Today’s challenge is Thankful for Words - use one of the following journaling techniques on your layout: a list, 50+ words, on a journaling card, digital, or hidden.

Here is my layout…

I choose to use a journal card that I tucked in under the third photo at the top. And here is a closeup of the location of my hidden journal card. I stapled on a piece of ribbon for easy access.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment