Sunday, July 30, 2023

Grade Five - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends, welcome to the August challenges at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges! Team Member Lori will be bringing you this month's Challenge theme which will be a new Sketch for each week's challenge.  Lori says that she always feels stumped by sketches but once she is finished with the page, she loves the way it looks! Personally, I  love a good sketch! We can't wait to see what everyone creates!


Here is today’s sketch…


And here is my layout that I created with the sketch…

I am still catching up on my grandson’s school photos! I had duplicates of the same photo, so I thought they were perfect for the sketch! I rather like how it turned out!!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment