Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sweet Boy - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

  Hello friends, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. For December we will be revisiting some of our favorite Lasting Memories challenges from 2022.

According to Inlinkz - the months with the most participation were March with 73 entries (Love Your Stash Challenges), May with 51 entries (Wedding Inspired Challenges), and a tie for January and April - both with 34 entries (January - New Challenges/New Ideas and April - Shapes Challenge). So our challenges for December will be based on these themes.

Wedding Inspired (May 2022) - Create a layout and use something old, something new, something borrowed (either scraplift someone or use a sketch), and add something blue. 

Here is my layout…


My newest grandson looking adorable. My daughter texted this pic and the message to me a few days after I had knee replacement surgery. So adorable!!!

I used Something Old - all the paper and embellishments, Something New - the baby, Something borrowed - I used the Freaky Friday Formula on the Scraproom Blog for September 2022 and Something Blue - the papers.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment