Sunday, May 29, 2022

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!!! Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are starting a new theme for the month of June a little early. The theme is : "Switcheroo"

 Sometimes we get stuck using certain products or can't find a certain paper to match our photos. This month we are going to Switch it up a bit. We need to realize those themed lines are versatile sometimes by going with colour or pattern. Use any Holiday themed papers for something other than that particular Holiday. For example, use Christmas papers for any other type of layout other than Christmas. By using the basic colours/prints you can use it for something else. Please state what you used and why you chose to use it for your layout.


Here is my layout….


I didn’t choose holiday themed paper, but I did choose themed paper. Photoplay’s We Can Just Stay Home and Play COVID themed paper and embellishments. I thought it worked with my husband and grandsons being indoor gardeners. I just didn’t use any of the pandemic themed papers or embellishments. I stuck mainly to the adorable sloths!


Here is each page closer up….




They enjoyed applying the seeds as much as checking on the process in the coming weeks!


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment