Sunday, April 10, 2022

ENTREPRENEURS - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good day everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for April of using shapes on your layouts. Today’s challenge is to use “Circles” on your layout.

Here is my layout…


I used many circles on my layout. I cut the larger circles with my Creative Memories circle cutters. I choose three different sizes and used patterned paper that also has circles on them. I fussy cut the spinners.

Material list - Pebbles - Lakeside wood background paper, Echo Park- All About a Boy paper and stickers and the alpha is from my stash.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment