Sunday, March 13, 2022

Together -Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend! It’s time for the latest Design Team reveal from Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

We are continuing with the theme for the month of March of - Love Your Stash 

For the month of March, we are going to show our scrappy supplies some love and get them on our layouts.

Today's challenge is - Punches, Dies, or Ephemera - Dust off those punches and dies and show them some love this week. If punches and dies aren't your thing - then add some ephemera to your layout - of course, you are welcome to add them all!


I used lots of punches on my layout. A border punch which I cut three different paper with and layered them together, a star punch, a tag punch and an ampersand punch. I love using my punches.

I have taken this style of photo with my husband and grandsons since the youngest one was under 2 years of age. They sure have grown! Such wonderful memories!!!

Material List- Lucky 7 Factory paper, Celebrate It ribbon and corrugated paper from my stash

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share yours with us.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Use Your Stuff to create something Masculine!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful us of your punches and I like the masculine feel through your color choices. Thank you for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete