Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Holly Jolly

 Good morning friends, I just finished up a layout and thought I would share it with you.


My daughter, husband and I had a wonderful time creating these gnomes from kits that I purchased from our local florist. It was a chilly day, but we had so much fun. Here we are posing with them! Aren’t they adorable?

I was inspired by the Freaky Fast Friday challenge from The Scraproom.


And the anything goes challenge from Challenge Yourself.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty and Merry Christmas!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy! Your layout is absolutely beautiful! And I love the photo of hte two of you! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. And for supporting us throughout the year, too!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! I just love those Freaky Fast Formula challenges. You nailed it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo!! Love your design and prints. It's perfect! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My GOODNESS!! They are awesome! Did you name them?? So cute and I love all the papers and embellishments you chose!!! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is amazing. Those gnome's look like they are real!!! What a wonderful picture. Ok I'm adding this one as well to my favourite list. 😊

    ReplyDelete