Sunday, November 21, 2021

Thanksgiving- Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning everyone, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for November of Stash Bash. The end of the year is coming up quickly so let's try to get some stash bashed before the new year!

Today's challenge is - Enamel Dots, Brads, and/or Stamps

Use one, two, or all three of the items above on your layout. You can include other items, as well.

Here is my layout…


I used all three elements on my layout. I did lots of fussy cutting on the layout as well!!!

Material List - 49 Market paper, MME wood brads, Queen & Co. enamel dots and the twine and chipboard are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then remember to share yours with us.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Challenge Yourself which is to use stamps on your layout…and to include yourself.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely layout! I love all the Autumn elements that you have included on this piece! And such a special photograph!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like all the elements you included. Lots of great dimension and fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous! I love all the texture and dimension. All the fussy cutting you did looks amazing! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout, lots of beautiful details! Thank younfor joining us atbChallenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the elements and I love the design. Very nice! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job on this layout. It is a work of art. The colours and fussy cutting are amazing!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete