Sunday, July 25, 2021

Summer Fun - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends, I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful summer weather! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of using “Layout Titles”. Today’s challenge title is - Summer Fun - use the phrase - "Summer Fun" for your title on your layout. You may add extra words, but not less.

Here is my layout…


It was an easy challenge for me, I have lots of photos with the boys in the pool!

Material list - Echo Park- Good Day Sunshine paper and stickers, Core-donations card stock and the paper clip and star brads are from my stash!

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

I would also like to enter this in the challenge at The Studio Challenges for the multiple photos challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!




1 comment:

  1. Love your title and all of your fun embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete