Sunday, July 11, 2021

Life Is Good - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone, and it is a fabulous one for me. I am starting three weeks vacation! Woo Hoo! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Layout Titles for the month of July! Today’s challenge is Life is Good - Use the phrase "Life is Good" for your title on your layout. You may add extra words, but not less.

Here is my layout…



More fabulous family photos enjoying the pool!

Here is each page closer up…





Material list- Echo Park-Good Day Sunshine paper and stickers, AC Cardstock, sequins and sun clip from my stash. I cut my title with my Silhouette!

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment