Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy Easter - Lasting Memories DT Reveal

 Good morning friends, we have turned the calendar to a new month, the fabulous month of May. With a new month comes new challenges. So today I have the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. For the month of May we will be hosting colour challenges.

Here is today’s colour challenge...



And here is my layout using the inspiration....


I managed to use all of the colours....and then some!

Here is each page closer up....



I am just loving the Echo Park - Celebrate Easter set that I have. I have almost used all of the paper, stickers and chipboard in the collection. I also used Artemis pearls and element squares on this layout.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share yours with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment