Sunday, August 19, 2018

Port Dover Pier - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning friends, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal.  We are continuing with the theme of Transportation for the month of August and today's challenge is Boats.

Here is my layout...


I created a double layout of photos from earlier this summer when my husband and I visited Port Dover. It was a beautiful day to visit the water! (update - yes I spelled Pier wrong and I have since corrected it...lol)

Here is each side closer up...



I was inspired by the sketch from Stick It Down.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out the rest of the design team's creations and then come back and share your designs.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the different nautical papers and accents you used! Wonderful example for the Lasting Memories Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout. I absolutely love the vibrant colors in your photos and the papers and embellishments you've chosen fit so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with our sketches at Stick it Down.

    Stacy B, DT (single page layouts) for Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great nautical 2 pager!! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and such sweet photos too :) I love that you added 4 photos like I did to the layout :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe isn't it just sooooooo frustrating to find a spelling mistake after you've published your page. At least you can fix it. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, I love the nautical theme! I love your colour choice and how you coordinated the red accents with his shirt! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. I love the nautical feel. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren
    Stick it Down DT
    Lasting Memories DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can spell it any way you want and it doesn't change the beauty of this amazing layout and the talent you have for colour. You are an artist. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete