Sunday, July 15, 2018

Smile - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning friends, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We are continuing with the theme for July of "All About Me" and today's challenge is Throwback to your glory days - Create a layout documenting a photo and/or story from the past. You may have a story that doesn't have an accompanying photo - no problem! Find a stock photo online of something to do with the memory, or set up a staged photo to represent the story. You can dig out the archives and scrap those baby pics of yourself too! Document an old memory you've been meaning to record.

Here is my layout....


I decided to do a photo of myself as a child. Here I am happily and proudly smiling with my new stuffed doggie! I believe that I am just over 2 years old and this is Christmas time by my outfit. I am actually standing on top of the freezer as this was the photo op spot when I was growing up!

Here are some closeups...



I was inspired by the Jump Start sketch from The ScrapRoom.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations. We would love to see what you create with this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!



2 comments:

  1. SO pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is my new favourite layout. Thanks for doing this one. So Sweet!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete