Wednesday, May 23, 2018

GRANDPA'S GIRLS

Good Afternoon, I am trying out a new challenge today and wanted to share with you.

Here is my layout...


My sister recently shared this photo with me and I couldn't wait to scrap the memory. This photo would have been taken in September 1988 of my Dad, niece and daughter. Such a precious photo to cherish.

I was inspired by the National Scrapbooking day layout at Sketch N Scrap.


And now for the new challenge that I am trying over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I have been following this blog for months and wanted to play along. Here is the inspiration photo to create your kit from.


And here are the papers that I choose to create with.


The challenge that I am playing along with today is 2017 Trends and the trend that I am creating is Get Angular.

Product List: AC Cardstock in white and brown, Basic Grey - Vivienne 6X6 paper pack, die cut cardstock & transparencies, Thickers, Fancy Pants puffy stickers and Vicki Boulin die cuts.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to join up for this challenge. Your page is just wonderful. I love how you used the sketch and your choice of papers and embellishments are amazing. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful layout! The mix of papers is just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I am so excited that you are joining us this month at Counterfeit Kits! Your kit looks like a lot of fun to work with and you did a great job with the challenge, too! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet photo and a great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo :) and I just love the kit you put together too. Super cute layout and a cute take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :) and over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge too
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so special. Beautiful and Sweet. Xoox

    ReplyDelete