Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Catching up on December Daily Journalling

Good Morning everyone, it is a beautiful morning here in Southern Ontario. Such a wonderful week for vacation. Today I would like to share a couple of Project Life style cards that I created to complete my journalling for my 2017 December Daily.


I was inspired by Sketch #101 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.
I just love these sketches as it keeps me focused on getting my journalling done. I love to scrapbook but I am not very fond of the journalling portion. 

And here it is in my December Daily album.


It is tucked underneath the photo for the day.


Be sure to check out these fabulous sketches as I am sure they will help you out with your journalling as well. And there are fabulous prizes every month too!
Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment