Saturday, March 10, 2018

Catching Up on Pocket Pages

Welcome to the weekend everyone. It is cold and the snow is still piled up here, good time for crafting! I would like to share my latest Pocket Page with you.

Here is a card that I created....


Photos taken at the Burford Fair in 2014....aren't they adorable?

I was inspired by Sketch #97 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style. I reversed the sketch to suit my photo.

And here is the full page. It also includes the card that I created from one of last month's sketches from Sketches In Thyme.
I am also very happy to say that I have now completed all of my pages for the Fair 2014!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and your entire layout - so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SITPLS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are amazing and this layout is lovely. Great pictures. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete