Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal

Welcome back for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Colour Me Happy and today's colour challenge is Yellow/Green. Use the colours below as the primary for your layout.


Here is my layout...


I used Yellows....inspired by my grandson's P.J.'s

Here are some closeups...


I kept a pair of the 2018 glasses that they were wearing to upcycle for my layout. I added a couple of vellum clocks to go with the theme and used a Laura Whitaker cut file for the title.


Product List: MME papers, AC Cardstock, Teresa Collins vellum and the brad and clip is from my stash.
Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out what the team created and you have until the end of the month to link up yours.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent embellishments and a lovely picture. Great job!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete