Sunday, November 19, 2017

Finishing Up with 2016 December Daily

Good Morning everyone, after a full day of heavy rain and winds yesterday the sun is shining beautifully! Today I would like to share the last couple of pages from my 2016 December Daily album.


I created this journalling card using a sketch...the perfect way to finish things off.

Here it is on the full page.


I was inspired by the Nov 1st Sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.


And for a Boxing Day page another journalling card for one of my final pages....


And here it is on the full page....


And once again I was inpired by the sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.


Fabulous little sketches to get those creative juices flowing to finish up my 2016 December Daily. I only have a couple more pages and it will be completed. Just in time to start this years!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sandy awesome way to use the sketches from SITPLS :) I love how thy look in yoruu Dec Daily and great for you to be all finished up too :) I've got that for a goal next month to finish that while working on this year's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job and excellent pictures. Oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great pictures and layouts! I love how you used the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with the sketches! Love the bow on the first one and they both work so well together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete