Sunday, October 29, 2017

Rub A Dub Dub Three Kids In A Tub - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Welcome to the first Lasting Memories Layout Challenges for November...we are starting a little early this month. We have a new theme for November called "Scrapbook Cooking Time". We will be challenging you with a new scrapbook recipe every Sunday. Today's recipe is 3 patterned papers, background stamping, a punched shape, puffy stickers and your handwriting.

Here is my layout....


As my journalling states: One of my favourite photos....of three of my favourite people! This photo was taken many years ago of my three children in the tub....adorable!!!

Here are some closeups....


This closeup shows the 3 patterned papers, background stamping, my punched Ampersand shape, puffy stickers and my handwriting.....full recipe!!!


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out how the rest of the design team used the recipe! 

I was also inspired by the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapping4Fun.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. Super layout, great images and design.
    Thank you for joining our Scrapping4funChallenges Challenges. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…
    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Sandy and thank you so much for playing along with my recipe challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, great design....what a fun recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I love the picture. Oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab and fun layout.
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges.
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and design. I like the bubbles at the background. Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4Fun Challenge.
    Miroslava DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome... Such a cute picture. Love it. Thank you for joining with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges. Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout, love the sentiment and the bubbles on the paper.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete