Monday, October 16, 2017

Catching Up on December Daily

Well the weekend flew by as always and it is back to work this morning. I am just popping in quickly to share a December Daily page from 2016.


A project life type card to finish off a Christmas morning page.

I was inspired by the sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style sketch #87.


Here is my card with the rest of the page showing my husband with his favourtie gift!!! LOL!!!


I just love these little sketches...they get me moving in the right direction!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think I might have found my new favourite layout. Oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and your layout! December Daily layouts are always so fun to see! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete