Thursday, August 17, 2017

August 2016 - Project Life Style Cards

Good Morning...the sun is just coming up!

Today I would like to share a couple of Project Life Style cards with you...


I was inspired by the sketch at Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style sketch #82.


I used this as part of a 4X6 card for my project.


And here is another....


This one was inspired by sketch #83 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.


Here is my complete page showcasing these two cards....


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable are your cards and your layout?!! LOVELY job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch in Thyme PL style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards and the layout. I love the fun photo!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to commenting! I love your cards! They are both fantastic and I love the photos, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete