Thursday, June 1, 2017

Family - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Good Morning everyone, welcome to June which means it is time for a new Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout....


We were blessed back in April to have a beautiful Cardinal family move into our yard to have their babies. They were only in our yard for a couple of weeks before moving on. Two of my friends shared some information with me about Cardinals. One shared that the family would move on very quickly once the babies were hatched. I was able to get the photos of the adults on the same day. I just sat quietly on my deck and then focused in and I was able to snap these two amazing photos. A few days later I was able to get the photo of the hatched babies. It was hard to tell if there were more than two. After I photographed the babies it rained for about five days straight and the family had moved on. We were happy as the nest was not in a very good spot and we have A LOT of roaming cats in our neighbourhood.

Here are some closeups....




Product List: Bo Bunny - Modern Miss paper, chipboard, stickers and jewels, Cosmo Cricket tag, Thickers, Tim Holtz tiny attachers, Mister Huey's color mists - peppermint, and the flowers, washi, feathers, twine, wood veneer and paper clip are from my stash.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch....


Be sure to stop by the Stuck?! Sketches Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations. Link your up before the 27th of June for a chance at some wonderful prizes.

And now I would like to share my other's friends story about Cardinals....

Cardinals appear when Angels are near.......

It was an honour to have them nest in our yard....even though it was brief!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aweesome photos, Sandy! What perfect embellishments, and I love the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sandy, the red accents really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and the pictures are fantastic. Love to see bird layouts and so cool to see nature in action. I've got a robin's nest layout to do like this except no photos of the hatched babies.

    ReplyDelete