Friday, April 28, 2017

Project Life Card

Happy Friday everyone. I for one am very happy that it is the weekend.

I am back to share my final Project Life card of the week...


This isn't the best photo, it was very windy while I was trying to take the picture and it kept falling over. A closeup follows.


I used some thin dies and my Cuddlebug for my embellishing of this card. Add a couple of stickers and voila!!!

And here is the final Pocket page all put together with the photos and the four cards. I am really happy with the results.


I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sandy - I love this card, and all of your cards together on the spread looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story it tells. Very Nice xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete