Sunday, April 23, 2017

Fabulous - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Sunday morning everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I certainly am as I am hosting a "Retreat" for my scrappy family and friends. This morning I am going to share the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the "Spring Theme" with a colour challenge for you.

Here is my layout....


Another fabulous photo taken last Spring by the beautiful Crabapple tree.

Here are some closeups...




I created this flower cluster with Rub-Ons and stickers.

Product List - AC Cardstock, American Crafts - Hello Sunshine papers and tag, Heidi Swapp glitter title, Fancy Pants stickers and Rub-Ons and twine from my stash.

And now for the colour challenge photo.... I think I used most of the colours with the addition of yellow and blue.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations. You have until April 29th to link up yours.

I was inspired by The ScrapRoom Freaky Fast Friday challenge...




Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and Beautiful picture. Great scrappy weekend retreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live everything about your lovely layout, it is perfect for this photo. The splatters are fun

    ReplyDelete