Sunday, December 18, 2016

Celebrate You! Lasting Memories Layout Challenges - DT Reveal

Hello Friends, time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for December of "Best of 2016" and today's challenge is Anything Goes - but use photos that are from 2016.

My photos are from May when my daughter had come for a visit. She had just had her makeup and hair done for a personal photo shot for a wedding book. She was so stunning that I took her out to the garden and took some shots.

Here is my layout....


I created a double layout to capture all of the beautiful photos.

Here is each side close up..





And some details....




I stamped one of my favourite stamps on the background behind the photos to fill the blank space.



Product List: AC Cardstock, Pink Paislee - Memorandum paper & stickers, Merci flair and clip from my stash. The title is a Silhouette file.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and see the rest of the teams creations and then get creative and link yours up before the end of the month. You have two weeks for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


2 comments: