Wednesday, September 14, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Today I would like to share a double and a singe layout that I created from a kit that I purchased at Scrapfest in April. I purchased this kit from Bryds Nest Paperie. I just loved this kit. I wanted to share it with you to show you how I made the kit my own.....

Here is the double....


Isn't it just gorgeous with photos from my daughter's wedding.

Here is each page closer up....


I added stamping to the background.



I also cut out a couple of hearts from the extra paper and also added another Love title. I colourized this love to match the layout.



This shot shows the stamping closer....




It just has such a wonderful vintage feel.

And here is the single layout that came with the kit...


This is my best friend pinning my Grandson's boutonniere on....it took three of us before Eileen got it to stay!



I added stencilling to the background of this layout, changed the photo arrangement up a little and added a larger title with the same sentiment as the kit.


Have a wonderful day! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment: