Friday, April 15, 2016

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons - Guest Design

I am thrilled to share with you this morning that I am Guest Designing today with Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. They have such adorable cut files, I was so excited for this opportunity. I have two projects to share with you today.

The first is a Home Decor item that I created for my Scrapping Room.


I used the freebie from a few weeks ago to make this. I just enlarged it to be the full 12x12 size before I cut it on my Silhouette. I used Crate Paper papers for this. Then I added some flowers on each side at the top. A little machine stitching around the edge to finish it off. I just love the saying...perfect for all us crafters eh?

I have framed this in a scrapbooking layout frame and hung it in my room. I just love it.


Here are the cut files that I used....



For my next project, I made some decorations for my daughter's upcoming Bridal Shower. The theme is April Showers, so what better decoration then some adorable smiling umbrellas.


I enlarged these as well. The grey background piece fits on a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.



And here are some closeups....


This is actually going to be a family Couple's shower, so some of the umbrellas are pink and some are blue.


And one sparkly one with lots of glitter.


And here is the cut file that I used for the umbrellas.... I added some pearl decorations to the points of the umbrella. Aren't they adorable?


The papers that I used for the umbrellas are from My Mind's Eye.

I hope you enjoyed my creations!

Thanks to Lisa & Shannon at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for having me as a Guest Designer.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Silhouette Challenges.

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay Crafty!!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE what you created!! Such a fun saying and gorgeous colors!! And those umbrellas are sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great fun projects today!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Showcase.



    Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job with the umbrellas. I love all the projects you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete