Monday, February 15, 2016

At The Mall - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Today is the middle of the month already, time for the Stuck?! Sketches February 15th DT Reveal.

Here is my layout....


I took this photo at the mall of my Mom when we went Christmas shopping together. The Santa display looked like a winter wonderland.

Here are some closeups....


I did a lot of fussy cutting on this layout. the Angel wings and tags above, the circle with the snowflake and the trees and banner below.



Product List: Bo Bunny - Sleigh Ride papers, Fox Run heart shaped doilies, Hemp by Hemptique, Studio Calico Badge, Thickers and the wood veneer is from my stash.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch...


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Team created here. Then link yours up before the 29th of February for a chance at a wonderful prize from one of the sponsors.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty page Sandy, loving the embellishments you choose to use - such a great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, I love the embellishments and the warmth of the colours. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete