Sunday, October 18, 2015

Make Everyday Awesome - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges - DT Reveal

Happy Sunday everyone. Time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme HOT, HOT, HOT - Products.

For this challenge the theme is A HOT MEAL and the product to use is Washi Tape.

Here is my layout....


These photos are from this past summer while hubby & I were on vacation. Breakfast on the deck overlooking the pool. You can't get much better than that eh?

Here are some closeups....


A Silhouette cut file for my title over top of my stencilling and inked background.


I layered up different strips of washi tape as a backdrop for my photos along with a couple of strips of paper.


I used Tim Holtz Texture Paste tinted with a drop of Acrylic paint (Espresso) and my favourite script stencil. The stamp is by Paper Wings Productions with Tim Holtz Peacock feather Distress Ink.

Product List: Teresa Collins Now & then paper and brads, October Afternoon Tin Pin, Mason Jar Clip, wood banner and Washi tapes from my stash.


Be sure to visit the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations. Then link up yours before the end of October for a chance at a wonderful prize.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Silhouette Challenges #30 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of your weekend! Stay Crafty!!!


4 comments:

  1. Fun and artsy page!! Love that jar with the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely one of my favourite layouts. I love everything about it, it is awesome.
    Lovely just Lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!

    Hmmm....now that it is getting colder here, this idea looks really good!!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete