Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hot Chocolate Moustaches - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges - DT Reveal

I hope everyone in Canada is enjoying their Thanksgiving Weekend. We are very busy this weekend volunteering and enjoying our local Fall Fair! It is a wonderful family tradition for us.

It is Sunday and time for another challenge from Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. Keeping with the theme for October - HOT, HOT, HOT (Products). For this challenge the theme is "A Hot Drink" and use the product - Stencils on your layout.

Here is my layout for the Design Team Reveal.


I took these photos a few Christmas' ago of my Grandson enjoying a Hot Chocolate on Christmas Day for his Hot after dinner drink. Needless to say, he enjoyed it very much.

Here are some closeups.....


I added some washi tape - moustaches!


On this cluster, I added a couple of more moustaches to go with the theme. Below the cluster is my stencilling using Tim Holtz texture paste and my favourite script stencil. I stenciled on either side of the photos.


I used a couple of Silhouette cut files for my title.


Now hop on over to Lasing Memories Layout Challenges and check out what the rest of the team created. Be sure to link up your creation by the end of October for a chance at a fabulous prize.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH how cute this layout is. I love your embellishments and the colours.

    ReplyDelete